How to incorporate the “wow” factor to your wedding this summer!Bongo & B
Every couple wants to leave their guests talking about how fun or magical their wedding was. Sometimes, you end up concentrating so much on one aspect of your wedding that you forget to add a splash of “wow” to your special day. Here are a few suggestions to have your guests talking for years to come!
- A memorable entrance: This is it. The moment you are finally introduced to your friends and family as Mr. and Mrs. Everyone has their phones and cameras out for the memorable occasion. Take advantage of the moment by showcasing the type of couple you are. Want musicians to hype up the crowd as you enter? Do you want fireworks to go off as you enter? Do you want your bridal party to set off confetti? All of the above? Feel free to ask us at Bongo & B how me can make this moment that much more memorable.
- Lighting: This is something that is often overlooked at weddings. Imagine only having the house lights on for your first dance. Never underestimate the power of mood lighting and spotlights to enhance the overall ambiance of your special day. Nothing gets people moving on the dance floor better than good music and cool lighting. Ask Bongo & Bhow lighting changes the overall energy and experience for you and your guest Don’t overlook this important factor!
- Food/Desserts: Let’s be honest, everyone loves food. Food is a big part of a wedding reception. Make sure you ask your vendor for a food tasting to ensure it is up to your standards. Also, providing vegetarian or even vegan options will impress your most conscious eaters. But it does not stop there. Everyone loves the late-night stations at a wedding. This is where you can get creative! Want to give burgers from your favorite fast food restaurant McDonalds? Do it! Want cupcakes with your names on it? Go for it! Food is a great way to add a personalized touch and ensure a great memory for your guests.
- Live Entertainment: Entertainment and weddings go hand in hand. You have had dinner, listened to speeches and now, its time to wow your guests. There are numerous acts available from full-blown dance shows to live musicians. Want a violinist to serenade you during dinner or your first dance? Want live drummers to get the party started and open the dance floor? Do you want Brazilian samba dancers to dazzle everyone and start grabbing guest to dance? The sky is the limit! Check out our list of acts and contact us today.
- A Stylish Exit: Leaving your wedding should be just as memorable as your entrance. Rent a nice car, limousine or even a horse and carriage to escort you and your partner into the night. Have your bridle party light up sparklers and light up your exit. Hire a musician or live performer to help add a touch of elegance to the end of your night. Go ahead, just use your imagination!
Having your wedding go above and beyond your expectations is within reach, and we are here to help! If you are interested in having Bongo & B at your next event, click here to book a consultation with us. We proudly provide over 90+ acts and are happy to work with you to provide exactly what your wedding/event needs. Don’t be shy, we would love to hear from you!