Corporate Party Season Is Upon UsBongo & B
With summer coming to an end, many companies are already planning their events and holiday parties. After not being able to host staff and employees for over 2 years due to the global pandemic, this year, many companies are planning on going bigger than ever. If you are reading this, we want to help you how ever we can! Here are a few great ideas and points to keep in mind to make sure you plan the best corporate party in years!
- Photobooth: Nothing saves a memory quite like a picture. Let everyone in the company come together by letting them take pictures and save that special moment. Make sure to provide some cool props to help make the photos that much more interesting and memorable. Maybe throw in a few printed quotes from the bosses to add some fun!
- Prize Giveaways: Everyone loves winning a prize. Now imagine winning that prize in front of all your colleagues and having everyone congratulate you. Whether it is given as rewards for work accomplishments or by having employees compete in a fun game, prizes are a sure way to have guests coming back year after year.
- Fun catering: Who doesn’t love food. Food is the way to anyone’s heart, so why not give the people what they want! This could be in the form of unique appetizers, a big chocolate fountain or even an unforgettable entree. Get all the foodies in the company drooling from the moment they walk in the door. There are a ton of fun catering ideas that could be perfect for any industry. Just let us know if you need help with the taste testing.
- Live Entertainment: Adding 5-Start Live Entertainment to your corporate party is sure to have everyone Instagramming how much fun their office party is. Adding live musicians as your guests enter the venue creates an instant reaction that this year’s party is going to be fun. It can be anything from smooth jazz, to top 40 to mariachi bands and LED drummers. A magician is also a great way to keep guests entertained while they wait for the event to start. Maybe you are looking for post dinner entertainment. If that’s the case, you can instantly get the party going with numerous live acts. Adding a variety of artists to jam with the DJ or Hip-hop dancers help get your guests moving with guest interaction. Let’s not forget a Top 40 live band. Can you see your guests singing along? If you want it, Bongo & B has you covered!
- Get the managers and owners involved: Nothing shows how cool a boss is by having them do something fun or wacky in front of everybody. A great example is to have them compete in a fun game or have a small competition like a dance-off or karaoke. Let the audience choose the winner and let the memories begin! It could be the start of a fun tradition!
Keep these tips in mind and you are sure to have a memorable night just waiting to happen. We are proud to offer our help however we can so do not be shy to give us a shout. Over the years, Bongo & B is happy to have made many great friends in the entertainment and food industry and would be more than happy to refer any of our preferred vendors. We hope to hear from you and can’t wait to keep seeing you at more and more events. we really missed ya!